It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:32 pm

Our Lady of Good Success & Abp. Lefebvre 

New post Our Lady of Good Success & Abp. Lefebvre
Our Lady of Good Success's apparitions to Mother Mariana in Ecuador in 1582-1634 are the most precise, prophetic, and awesome of the Marian apparitions I've ever read about. This is an excellent, 36 page article on them from Chiesa Viva:

Our Lady Condemns Masonry!
by
Dr. Franco Adessa

Some of the most amazing predictions of this Marian apparition:

Our Lady predicted Ecuador would become a republic and have a president who'd consecrate Ecuador to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. That happened. When this late-19th century president came out of the cathedral, Freemasons shot him dead.

She also predicted:
Quote:
[The pope's] pontifical infallibility will be declared a Dogma of Faith by the same Pope chosen to proclaim the Dogma of the Mystery of my Immaculate Conception. He will be persecuted and imprisoned in the Vatican by the unjust usurpation of the Pontifical States through the iniquity, envy and avarice of an earthly monarch [viz., by the Freemasonic attack on Rome at the end on Vatican I that Card. Manning lamented in Christ and Antichrist sermon at the mass of Requiem for those who fell in defence of Rome (1867)].
Both of these things happened to Bl. Pope Pius IX, didn't they‽ Wow!

What impresses me so much about Our Lady of Good Success is that she told Mother Mariana to do penance for those in the 20th century! Deo gratias for their penances for us!

Another very interesting passage:
Quote:
Pray insistently without tiring and weep with bitter tears in the secrecy of your heart, imploring our Celestial Father that, for love of the Eucharistic Heart of my Most Holy Son and His Precious Blood shed with such generosity and by the profound bitterness and sufferings of His cruel Passion and Death, He might take pity on His Ministers and quickly bring to an end those ominous times [the 20th century], sending to this Church the Prelate that will restore the spirit of its Priests.

My Most Holy Son and I will love this most favored son with a love of predilection, and we shall gift him with a rare capacity, a humility of heart, a docility to divine inspiration, the strength to defend the rights of the Church, and a tender and compassionate heart, so that, like another Christ, he will assist the great and the small, without despising the more unfortunate souls who ask him for light and counsel in their doubts and hardships. With divine suavity, he will guide souls consecrated to the service of God in the cloisters, making light the yoke of the Lord, Who said, My yoke is sweet, and my burden light.

Into his hand the scales of the Sanctuary will be placed so everything is weighed with due measure and God will be glorified.
Many in traditionalist circles have interpreted this "Prelate" (not a pope because if that's what Our Lady meant, she'd've said "Pope" or "Pontiff", as she did to refer to Bl. Pope Pius IX), "this most favored son", as being Abp. Marcel Lefebvre, founder of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX), from which derived, e.g., the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (FSSP).

In that light, the last part about "scales of the Sanctuary" would make sense: the SSPX and related groups would preserve the standard to which all other Catholic priests would compare "their" Masses. (There is a recurring theme of measurement, and thus judgment, in these apparitions' messages.)

Other predictions:
Quote:
Our Lord showed her how the hideous and pestiferous wild boar of Masonry would enter the beautiful, flourishing vineyard of the Church, leaving it destroyed and in complete ruins.
Quote:
It will be difficult [in the 20th century] to receive the Sacrament of Baptism and also the Sacrament of Confirmation. They will receive the Sacrament of Confession only if they remain in Catholic schools, for the Devil will make a great effort to destroy it through persons in position of authority.
My question: Is the "Prelate", "this most favored son", Abp. Lefebvre?

Thanks for your opinions

Modernism: modernism. us.to
blog: sententiaedeo.blogspot. com
Aristotelian Thomism: scholastic. us.to

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:41 pm
Profile E-mail

New post Re: Our Lady of Good Success & Abp. Lefebvre
To answer your question one simple response.

''He who has ears to hear let them hear. He who has eyes to see let them see.''

I will leave others to judge for themselves as to ''whom I mean."

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:08 am
Profile E-mail