It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:22 am

Imposter Sister Lucy? 

New post Imposter Sister Lucy?
http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTop ... rLucys.htm

What does everyone make of this? :?

What has me wondering is the apparent personality change in later years.

Zelie

Wed May 17, 2006 2:29 pm

New post doubles
Parallels perhaps with the alleged two Paul VIs

Wed May 17, 2006 3:49 pm
Profile E-mail

New post 
It might explain why Father Fuentes ... Sister Lucia's confessor was not allowed to see
her again after 1957. It would also explain why the possible fake Sister Lucia took
communion in the hand from JPII. We shall know in time what is the truth.

Mon May 22, 2006 3:39 am
Site Admin

New post Re: doubles
Paul Danon wrote:
Parallels perhaps with the alleged two Paul VIs

No, the supposed "two" Paul VIs were obviously the same man a few years apart, and the source of the theory seemed to be Bayside, a false apparition.

In the case of the "two Sr. Lucys" there is at least objective evidence which seems to support the allegation. And despite my reservations about TIA, which are considerable, it is hardly in the realm of false apparitions. :)

Mon May 22, 2006 11:38 am
Profile E-mail

New post 2 Sister Lucy's
I have looked at the photos many times, and in discussion with a friend, have concluded that there is NO way they can be the same person. This accounts for natural changes in age, etc. but the nose,mouth, position of teeth, etc all suggest that they are two different women. What compounds it of course is the wholeissue of the consecration, 3rd secret and Lucy;s responses. Plus there is no way that a real Carmelite nun would IMMEDIATELY kiss John Paul';s hand immediately after communion.

Mon May 22, 2006 5:49 pm

New post 
I remember the first time I saw a photo of her with one of the Conciliar "popes" I commented that it could not be her. That was years ago, during the pvi time, I think.

Laura

Tue May 23, 2006 12:33 am

New post Re: Imposter Sister Lucy?
Zelie wrote:
http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/g12htArt2_TwoSisterLucys.htm

What does everyone make of this? :?

What has me wondering is the apparent personality change in later years.

Zelie

Dear Zelie,

Would you be so kind as to expand on your last sentence? I am new to the "two Lucy's" suspicion, altho' I have seen the photos at TIA, and I read there that Lucy might have died long before last year, in actuality, as her obit. was supposedly listed on the Carmelite website for a much earlier year - can't remember which year.

My thought about her has been that it must have been painful for her to not have the Tridentine Mass.

(BTW, I find that if I start to write here and leave to do a "search" for info., I lose what I have started to write. At my age, when one so lacks braincells, one cannot afford to do that. Yes, I should probably write this in Word first, and then copy/paste, but I never think of that either. Aging is fun?) All to Jesus through Mary! :lol:

Tue May 23, 2006 12:44 am

New post 
Quote:
Would you be so kind as to expand on your last sentence?

I was referring to the end of the article in the link listed above in my first post, http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTop ... rLucys.htm

It appears that Sister Lucy in the post V2 years "chilled out" and stopped promoting prayer, penance and sacrifice etc. and changed from a sober nun into a carefree nun.

And this disturbing story from the Fatima Network, if that is anything to go by. http://www.fatima.org/essentials/opposed/frfuentes.asp

Who knows???? :?

Zelie

Tue May 23, 2006 10:48 am

New post 
OK, I'll go out on a limb here. :wink: I reached the same conclusion (that they are two different persons) shortly after starting to receive Fr. Gruner's magazines sometime in the 1990's and seeing old and newer pictures of Sr. Lucy. What convinced me was the differences in the lower lip and chin. I'm not claiming to be an expert or smart or a prophet. It just seems obvious. Maybe I am a fool, I don't know.

In general, with aging, hair color or style changes, wrinkles develop (especially from sun damage), weight can be gained or lost, and teeth loss/dentures can change things. With Sr. Lucy, the wimple & veil hide the hair and there doesn't seem to be much skin aging. The older Sr. Lucy seems to be a little fatter in the face, but not much. Dentures could be an issue. (TIA has an analysis from this point of view.) The pictures seem to be of two different people.

As a comparison, take a look at Mother Angelica. An old photo in her autobiography shows her before entering the convent. If you block out everything in the picture except her face and compare it to a recent photo, there's no question it's the same person.

Anyway, my 2 cents.

Tue May 23, 2006 2:49 pm

New post 
HI, as my first post here, I have come to the conclusion that as a Catholic who beleives in the tradional mass and teachings, the issue of Sister Lucy who had the privlage of seeing the Bleesed Virgin Mary and talking with her, could not and I repeat could NOT accept JPII as we have been shown in pictures. If what we believe as traditional Catholics , JPII was not a true pope and the Blessed Virgin Mary would know this and would she stand by and let sister Lucy lose her soul by promoting this man and his evils? Logiccally I think not. Faith tells me the same.

Wed May 24, 2006 4:06 am
New post 
Am I correct in remembering that the Blessed Vigin Mary promised Lucy heaven? If so, she would have to be Catholic until her last breath. I think that what has happened to the Faith is so extreme, so evil that anything is possible. This is a huge battle between good and evil, the stakes are enormous. The hijacking of the Vatican has to be the worst crime in ages. Pulling it off could easily require making reliable witnesses disappear. If one thinks of this current state of affairs as a crime, and considers how criminals typically operate...B16 is said to have secured all personal effects of Sr. Lucy's cell, and he was the one who put forth the bogus 3rd Secret... Thank you, Mr. Lane, for allowing us to speculate on this topic in your forum.

Fri May 26, 2006 1:23 am